Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Welcome to the club - Coco

Posted: Jul 8th, 2016 - 8:37 am In Reply to: Another Casuality - Mac

I was in KP's group before I was fired on 6/14. She is the most evil, spiteful woman I've ever known. After my last phone chat the Friday before about timesheet issues, she knew she was going to fire me. But since she is KP, she didn't have the common decency to call me the following workday, Saturday, to tell me she was firing me nor did she call me the Monday after, when I'm not scheduled to work, to tell me I was fired. The beyotch waited until after my workday on Tuesday, to tell me I was fired.

And as a result, that screwed me up with UE and in the end wasn't eligible to get UE because I violated MM's timesheet policy. I wasn't freaking Madoff....the couple of extra hours on my timesheet wasn't going to break MM's bank much less my own. I would be more ashamed to tell folks how much I made in the 2.5 years I worked for this crappy company than what caused me to get fired.

I can't say enough how much I wish karma comes fast for this woman. She is a blight in my life even though I no longer work for MM. If I can't get UE because of her, imagine the hell I'm dealing with in finding a new job. People with felony records would find a job faster than me who has no record whatsoever.

I wish you and everyone else the best of luck in finding new employment after the mess that was MM screwing up our lives.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)