Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Vacation time - really feeling the effects of the cut - sm

Posted: Jul 5th, 2016 - 11:00 am

I'm sure I'm not alone here -- really feeling the effects of having less vacation time.  The average American worker gets 16 days paid leave - 16 x 8 hours = 128.  We get about 117 by my calculation, less than average.  Not surprising of course considering this company is the devil.  I really feel it though...I'm EXHAUSTED.  In a job where you're just staring at a screen all day long, trying to make sense of the nonsense coming through the headset day in and day out, no variety whatsoever (unlike an office job where you might answer phones, etc.), getting less vacation is a form of torture.  On top of this, they want 99.65% accuracy.  You want accuracy like this, you need to let your workers rest and recuperate! Needless to say, I'm not handling it well.  Production is not where it used to be, and my attitude needs adjusting.  How are you all handling it?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)