Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

I will not send you a private message, as that can reveal my identity to Nuance - They trick people all the time

Posted: Jun 11th, 2016 - 5:32 pm In Reply to: Medical Benefits - curiousmt

Well, I mean this could be a trick email request (yes, there really have been tricks by HR and supervisors to "catch" complainers and others who frequent this site).

Best to just keep all communications public, right here in the open, as Nuance has utilized return addresses and other identifying information to discipline (even fire) people for violations of the social media policy.

Honest to god, I ain't lying. Hopefully no one answers you via private email message.

When they determine who you are, your access to this site could be blocked, and then you would have to utilize a computer at some other location (other than your own ISP address, like at a public library, whatever), or a cellphone or other electronic device.

But no, I don't think the insurance covers any "nonessential" surgeries, although one could certainly argue that point about weight loss surgery.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)