Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR Transcription.. (Views: 49)

HR - Backwoods Typist

Posted: Jun 3rd, 2016 - 10:46 pm In Reply to: HR at Nuance needs some help - funny story

If HR or higher ups would listen to what we actually have to say as far as what needs to change, they would be able to retain the good employees that still love what they do.

Recently had a phone call with HR from a survey that was sent and I let them have it, every single bit, both on the phone and on the survey. I doubt that it will make any difference because the higher ups are too busy laughing all the way to the bank at our expense. I went so far as to tell HR that the entire environment is nothing but punitive to the MT, the grid and FIESA needed to go, and that anything with the phrase "new and exciting" usually meant a pay cut for us. I also informed them that we were not stupid as to the real reason for the grid, that the true intention was seen right from the start.

I might have wasted my breath and quite possibly gave away who I truly am behind this handle, but eventually Karma catches up and they cant sing a sweet enough song to soothe that beast. Time's a tickin' and eventually the countdown ends.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)