Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

This was exactly the straw that broke the camel's back for me and I - quit effective immediately

Posted: May 28th, 2016 - 12:48 am In Reply to: So sick of the blank issue thing - Seriously?!

I had 25 years of experience when I ended up at M*Modal through a buyout, lasted 2-1/2 years, and one day just said I could not put up with being penalized for questions and leaving blanks (among many other things). I work now for a company as QA where our MTs can ask as many questions as they want. Which is how it should be. My job is to HELP, ENCOURAGE, and EDUCATE and I love it. Soooo nice after the disheartening atmosphere at MM that had me questioning everything I did. And their business model where the dictators, facilities, platform, pages of account specifics, and VR software were 'allowed' to make unlimited mistakes, yet we were held accountable for every single one of them? That is just insane. What a nightmare.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)