Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 43)

NJA--shedules - curious

Posted: May 4th, 2016 - 11:22 am In Reply to: 5 different BOBs, all out of work - and they want us to change schedules why?

I have to bring this up, although knowing it will get dislikes. Haven't you noticed the times you are all working? Early morning. How often do you see the evening-into-night group writing these types of posts--NJA so often? I know the later shifts run out occasionally, too, but to say scheduling has nothing to do with it is just wrong. Of course scheduling plays a part in this whole NKA thing. The night crew cleans out the work and the dictators have not starting dictating yet in the early morning. Of course you run out more often. I would say that MM has too many working graveyard now--they do all the work before the early shift even starts. Just saying. Okay, Dislikes, go at it!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)