Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Andrews.. (Views: 33)

No peep - MT41

Posted: Apr 21st, 2016 - 11:33 am In Reply to: I havent heard a peep on any of this - MC pod

For those of you who have not heard anything yet, I was told the managers were not supposed to mention the news until next week. Since it obviously got out, it looks like some of them decided to inform their HDSs early. The managers who haven't sent this info out yet may just be following their initial instructions. My group has been disbanded, also (KK). While I will miss her as manager (she seems to be a nice person), I have no problems at all with my new manager (our former TSA). She was a great manager in the past and will probably do well as a manager again. Whew--what a relief! In my mind, MM finally listened to our complaints about the PODs and are trying to rectify the situation by returning to the old BoB setup. Let's be patient and see if it helps. Good luck to all!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)