Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Ahhh there's a chip on the shoulder.. (Views: 35)

I am so sick of time czar/issues. - NJA issues

Posted: Apr 12th, 2016 - 3:33 pm

Too many hoops and expectations. Plus, obviously the time czar is not aware of or does not understand the issues created with my shift and the time zone difference, or is not taking notice of what my shift is.

I alway check my time card near the end of my shift to make sure I will not be over or under, and with NJA situation and sitting waiting for jobs to come in, I have to check several times as a shift with jobs trickling in takes forever. Plus, because of my days scheduled (Thursday-Sunday), I cannot make up time for any day except for Sunday. Well.... I guess I will have to check BOTH the time sheet AND time card to figure out my hours worked. But!...... if I adjust my hours to work less than what is on my schedule to make the total hours work on the time sheet, then I will be showing up on the schedule noncompliance list. Again, stuck between a rock and a hard place and frustrated.

I really need paid downtime for reading emails and now time spent figuring out my time sheet versus time card.

I really spend too much time and energy figuring out what (or if) I will be punished for or picking what I will be punished for (either choice could result in punishment). It wasn't this way before CB nabbed us.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)