Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Andrews.. (Views: 30)

Making up for swap - MTT

Posted: Apr 11th, 2016 - 1:22 pm In Reply to: Make up work on first day of pay period? - ea

It may be that they are making up time for the up coming week.
Say you put in for time off this coming Wednesday 04/13 for 2 hours and you don't want to use your PTO on No pay option, you put in the Swap board option. Then you can go to the swap board and choose any available shift off the board from "Any Day That Week" meaning Sun-Sat.
The problem is sometimes there isn't even work when you choose it off the swap board.
I consider myself lucky being from one of the states where I can put in for half of my shift and get paid without having to use my PTO or having to make it up. So if there is no work for my 8 hour shift, I can still get paid for 4 hours and only have to make up the other 4. All states should do that!!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)