Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I have an account that often has technical issues - LDSMT

Posted: Apr 11th, 2016 - 8:24 am In Reply to: Where do these jobs come from???? - dnr

For some reason the jobs don't come through for 4 hours or so. I can tell this is happening, when I am getting OP reports for the account as soon as they come in but all the rest of the work in the account that is due sooner is coming in hours after dictated. The OPs are dictated through a separate account and for some reason they never seem to have trouble getting through. Interesting thing is, my HDSM has no clue that this is happening. They apparently no longer have the ability to see what work is flowing in or not, like we used to be able to. They just get a computer generated report telling them how much work is there in each account. You would think that someone should be aware there is a technical issue and get in there and fix it.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)