Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

cherrypicking - smill

Posted: Apr 5th, 2016 - 4:12 am In Reply to: Anytime you have to look up sample reports you can definitely see who's doing them and it is my - My job

It's true. First off, when I first started I was on very easy work. I didn't know what all work was even out there. They wouldn't have to do that if the turn around rate wasn't increasing bc of how their employees are being treated. Another thing I read on here is that leads get to pick their own work and you can't say it's not true, I've looked it up and also they don't list what pools they are on. I've also noticed them on working hours they are not scheduled, I'm not saying they aren't on a schedule change or something but it seems like they can work OT and we can't, as if the cherry picking and extra a week isn't enough. Also I'm sick of it being unfair that prn and PT can work OT and FT people can't. I understand that it's a budget thing, I get that, but why can't I work until I at least get my lines so that I'm not in trouble. It's BS they have extra work all week for PT and prn but us FT ppl who have promised this comp we would give them 40 hours on certain days can't unless its a weekend when prn and PT ppl don't wanna mess with. No digs at PT or prn people. It'sjust not fair we give them these hours and they can turn around and give our work away after switching the pools. Lastly and MOST IMPORTANTLY....these pools are going to drag this company to the ground. We are on far too many accounts and people are making mistakes and customers are complaining. The more MTs you have on an account, the more accounts you give your MTs with all these different protocols and worktypes and the higher your turnover rate the better chance MTs will make mistakes and these clients will start looking elsewhere. I've seen so many mistakes on reports lately.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)