Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

in the same boat - smill

Posted: Mar 23rd, 2016 - 12:32 am In Reply to: Synernet and quota - Kelsey

I'm having the same issues and I'm actually on the verge of being fired for not meeting line counts. I can't make my lines while making sure I'm following acct protocols when every report I get is from a different hospital, different work type, different dictator. I had never done OPs until 6 months ago. Now it's nothing but OPs and crap work all night. I think they did this bc they over hired and lost accounts. They figured this would slow us down until summer. By the end of the 1st week they were begging prn ppl to work and acted like see we have work, like no it's bc of how you screwed us and are giving our work away to other ppl instead of letting us do it when we are taking pay cuts. I'm literally sick to my stomach and have severe anxiety about losing my job, I'm a single parent with 3 kids.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)