Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

Same here - SynMT

Posted: Mar 27th, 2016 - 10:06 pm In Reply to: Synernet and quota - Kelsey

You're not alone. I've also experienced severe line count decline when they did that switch of account assignments and color pools. Every night, it's someone new, some new worktype or new dictator with new challenges to figure out what they want or whatever, along with the decrease in line counts and pay. I also started receiving OP notes about 6 months ago. Some shifts, it's one difficult one after another. I've also received a warning email regarding my line count being low now. I wonder what they expected? If I should be fired due to low production, I will certainly make formal complaints and/or apply for unemployment. I often review their "code of ethics", and cannot understand why it seems to not apply to those who changed my account assignment, reducing my income, creating additional financial stress for me. How is that ethical?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)