Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: Andrews.. (Views: 38)

Well, well, well. Better ASR, better audit results. - Told ya!

Posted: Apr 1st, 2016 - 3:33 pm

I was moved to another pod last pay period. Boy is this pod into the metrics! Some type of metric result is sent out every day - pod TAT group metrics, overall pod audit metrics, all audit results (list by employee number), all lph metrics.

ONE nice thing is being able to see the metrics for others in the group. It is by employee number, so it is anonymous. That way, your performance in relationship to everyone else can be seen. Nice to know some people have the same apparent ASR white line errors. ;-)

ASR, although not what it should be, is MUCH better than my previous pod. Gee, less mistakes to correct, less mistakes on audit because I don't get lost in the sea of ASR errors.

Also, better ASR, sound and dictators, I am actually meeting my lph now! Actually getting 100% on audits. Whereas, I was such "trash" in my previous pod (in REALITY not).

As I have said before, luck of the draw contributes a lot to success and failure here at MMoral

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)