Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Adrift with QA - all smiles

Posted: Mar 28th, 2016 - 2:34 pm In Reply to: Tiresome - QA person

Here's the Nuance problem with QA:

First they used IQA to train us in the "right way" to do things.

That didn't work because each IQA person had their own way of what was "correct." I tried training myself using IQA and I got untrained on the basics.

So, Nuance thought the problem was the feedback from IQA, so they stopped that altogether. What a shame. I used my IQA scores to see if I was working too tired or too brain dead and had to get more rest or more exercise.

What happened? My QA scores that mattered went down.

So I used my QA feedback to train me on what was "right."

Problem is that each QA person has their own take on what is "correct."

So now after 30 years in the business I am totally untrained.

BTW, when I Google meds and see that they are sometimes capitalized and sometimes not, I go into my cabinet where the med actually is and use that as a reference (states on the label xxx generic for xxx). And THAT IS WRONG TOO.

So, my guess is that the real problem lies with inconsistent feedback, inconsistent scoring, etc., rather than the actual errors.

That is my problem, one QA says one thing, another one says exactly the opposite.

One time you get the reversal, the next time you don't. Exact same error.

Wonder how the accounts feel about the inconsistencies?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)