Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Tiresome - QA person

Posted: Mar 28th, 2016 - 12:54 am In Reply to: So why are you defending Nuance then? - when you do not even work there?

This is my last post because you keep twisting things around. What I told you about my job is true, I don't know why they did what they did. I wasn't fired, my department was outsourced and I was asked to stay and take charge of the QA. I was not defending Nuance, I was telling the person who had been an MT "for 25 years" who seemed to think that she could do no wrong that she was dinged for what anyone would consider a legitimate error. I was just sharing an opinion and all of you went on the attack and turned on me. You are right, I don't belong on the Nuance board, please drop this and I won't bother any of you again.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)