Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Sorry but I could not do the QA job for Nuance - since QA are their hatchet

Posted: Mar 27th, 2016 - 4:13 pm In Reply to: Nuance 1% win out on all this battery between foes - smnm

To cut MT pay.

You can say it's not their fault, and it is what they are required to do, but some of them do seem to get an inordinate amount of satisfaction and even pleasure out of being officious and holier-than-thou and just plain nasty.

Ultimately, the bottom line is that they cut our pay by their actions. The fact it's by Nuance's design does not matter. I would have more respect for them if they were the ones profiting from the money they cut off our paycheck, but no, that's the ones upstairs. The poor QA are just getting paid probably slightly more than us to be our executioners, how bad is that? I would much rather be an MT than a QA in this scenario.

Don't kill the messenger? Maybe. All I know is if I was the highly qualified QA person so very many of them think they are, I would find it repugnant that I am a tool for Nuance cutting pay of fellow workers, that's all.

If they are so great, why not find a job that pays well where you are actually in a helping role rather than a tool to pick MT pockets?

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)