Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

CORRECTIVE ACTION LIST - stormy

Posted: Mar 17th, 2016 - 2:31 pm

So, after NJA half way though my day, I decide to tackle the Corrective Action list that the most incompetent petty small supervisor, actually person, Ive evern had the horrible priviledge of being aware of their miserable existence, crammed down my throat this morning.  She listed 8 things I do so wrong, which all includes the ever shifting unclear OOW policies and and nonsense, and then has the pettiness to day "and you've received a critical error in the last month".  

One critical error - which was the wrong date of service by one day - um EVER.  What about the millions of lines I type every day 100% perfect under intense pressure while she's paid salary and posts SELFIES of herself on corporate email?!  

Anyway, back to Corrective Action list, upon going into Ultipro, the CAL is totally inaccessible.  Typical MModal incompetence.   My thing is, I get everything in writing.  And I email all my supervisor's supervisors whenever we go to battle, which is often.  I do no harm but I take NO malarky.  I rather enjoy tangling with my supervisor, she is so easy to leave speechless.  

Where are they hiring our supervisors from?  6th grade after school?  Its scary, they are TOTALLY clueless.  I have to explain why Im showing "working off the clock"  when I am acutally not working at all - I WISH! - Im sitting in Fluency but logged out of Teamwork just waiting for a job to download. Today, I told all 5 supervisors, "Tough, I guess I'll get written up every day then, I have to survive too, and if that means sitting here in Fluency til work rolls in, then so be it."  

I cannot take their demoralizing garbage any more.  I really cannot.  I feel like MModal has purposefully hired the most uneducated, petty, sulky, whining people they could find for $6 an hour to MAKE us quit.  I wont quit, I refuse too, and they will never be able to fire me because they only thing they can jump me about is ridiculous Teamwork "policies and procedures".  

And they NEVER reply to my emails ... they slam me in the most sarcastic ways, make out like Im some nogooder sucking off the company boob, and then I reply and I dont think they even read it. 

What is WRONG with these people?  Something is really fishy, folks. Something is really fishy. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)