Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

actually ... - stormy

Posted: Mar 18th, 2016 - 2:41 pm In Reply to: I used to make that and more before MM - mom2huskies

the higher the tier MT, the higher the pay, the more they antagonize and nipick. Im a tier 3 MT, I maxed out on the pay scale 6 years ago. They have offered me the QA qualifying test ever year since then and I turn it down, the less I have to do with them the better. From what one decent supervisor has told me, there are MTs who will work for much much less, especially the ones they outsource too. They demoralize and antagonize the top tier MTs so we will quit, and they replace us with someone who will work for cheap. But if you will work cheap, your work is cheap. They dont CARE about quality. The reports I see coming through in the repository are APPALLING. They look like unedited ASR jobs. Thats the work of their cheap MT replacements. Those MTs get away with murder b/c they save the company money across the board. If you're GOOD, you are penalized at MM.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)