Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

top tier MTs do - stormy

Posted: Mar 18th, 2016 - 2:37 pm In Reply to: I sit here signed into Fluency all day long waiting for work - no one has bothered me about it. NM

They write me up monthly for it. Im a tier 3 MT, theyve approached me to do QA, and I turned it down. The less I have to do with them the better. Ive reached the cap on pay increases, and from what one decent supervisor has told me, there are MTs who will work for much much less, especially the ones they outsource too. They demoralize and antagonize the top tier MTs so we will quit, and they replace us with someone who will work for cheap. But if you work cheap, your pay is cheap. They dont CARE about quality. The reports I see coming through in the repository are APPALLING. They look like unedited ASR jobs. Thats the work of their cheap MT replacements.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)