Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Anyone know of smaller companies that... - sm

Posted: Mar 13th, 2016 - 7:55 pm

I just lost my job because of the bad weather we've had here off and on for the past two weeks. My TL kept asking me for proof, and since we are in different states (and I'm guessing from experience she doesn't look at the weather nationally) I asked her to please check Weatherbug, Weather Channel, anything weather-related for national weather available to her because it honestly is here and I even took my tablet outside and got a video today because she needed proof once again. I have talked with management and they were no help. Basically if I'm not available when I'm supposed to be, they don't want me. (Far from what an IC is supposed to be, but pretty much the same at the other two I worked for in the past). 

So if anyone has any information on companies that are smaller and don't put you on the chopping block for things beyond your control, I would be grateful. TIA

ertigoe

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)