Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To the "no help" comments - sm (OP)

Posted: Mar 14th, 2016 - 12:46 pm In Reply to: Anyone know of smaller companies that... - sm

Thanks for nothing. I have internet through Cox, not satellite. The problem is not that the power is actually going completely out. Every time it storms here the lights will dim and come back until the storm is gone. The only thing I can figure is the current gets too low when the lights dim. The power company doesn't register these as true outages and the managers don't open links sent to them anyway. When we have storms, it's almost like a surge going constantly the alarm clock goes off completely and blinks and my computer shuts down on me if I try to keep working, but the lights for the most part are on and doing the dimming/normal light thing. I lost two computers to leaving them on and trying to go ahead and work through the storms, which is why I shut down now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)