Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

To all - MT by choice

Posted: Mar 5th, 2016 - 1:30 pm In Reply to: That's as bad as the Career Steps false advertising! - Linda

It has not been AAMT r years and I would askTeresa to cite documentation in regard to the date the article was written and the website. Chances are, when it was written those wages were in the ball park and it was still a viable occupation. From day one, AAMT made it quite clear that their purpose was not to negotiate salaries. Currently,MT wages are all over the map. I work on site and know others who do and we are still paid well. I won't get into why people choose to stay, but in any other job people would move on when their pay hit the skids. I also found coding boring for what it's worth, and in the real world, no one makes 6 figures, even hospital administrators. When did AHIMA become a dinosaur? The name of the school is Career Step, not Career Steps, and I have not seen any false advertising.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)