Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

We already have CAC and it is not what you imagine. - Coder

Posted: Mar 3rd, 2016 - 3:59 pm In Reply to: Why I am still here - Teresa

We already have CAC and it is nothing like what you imagine it is. First of all, coding is nothing like MT and CAC is nothing like VR. That article is also from 2010. We have had a long time for CAC to take over the universe. CAC has been implemented and is nothing like what you imagine. I am pretty sure about that because I use it.

Second, your fears that CAC is going to take over the coding in doctors offices is completely unfounded. I don't work in a doctors office, nor is there any work to be done in the doctors office, nor has there ever been. Doctors choose their own codes. This is the way it has always been. Professional coders do not work in doctors offices where that occurs. They aren't needed. That is a billing job, not a coding job.

You appear not to know the difference between billing and coding. You also don't seem to understand that there are many varieties of jobs in coding, not just frontline code assignment. If you think coding is "boring," you are thinking about boring coding jobs that are closer to billing , and assuming that all in jobs are like that. They aren't.

Finally, there is no reason to avoid coding simply because jobs in your area only pay 36,000 a year. It's a fairly simple matter now to get a remote job. You need more than that ridiculous 14-week course you said was all you needed to learn coding. That's all you need to learn billing. Again, you seem to be looking at the wrong kind of job.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)