Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Unhappy with Nuance - Carpe Diem

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 5:59 am

I left Nuance awhile ago, but prior to leaving, I contacted an attorney regarding the unfair pay practices and what I could only describe as them stealing portions of my pay. The specifics include the 5% off the top from Inscribe (that to my understanding has been discontinued), the pay by the line AFTER the line counts for edited work (which is often more typing than straight typing) being cut in half etc., having fiesa, e mail, TSM calls, surveys and the like decrease my line count and consequently my pay, starting my shift everyday feeling like I had knives being shoved into my belly from the anxiety of working under sweat shop mentality, being badgered by my TSM with mass e mails threatening TMs employment status etc. He has now deterrmined that he would like to file a class action suit against the company. Although I am no longer a Nuance employee, the years of literal nightmares from this company have motivated me to try to help send the message to Nuance that their unethical practices and unfair pay grid are in fact, just that, unethical. However, in order to do this we need help. I haven't been on this board since I left Nuance, so I don't really know what is going on there anymore, but want to make it public if you are in a similar position to what I was and have described above, I have found an attorney that is willing to help fight for change, help to fight to recoup some of what was stolen from all of us and ultimately send the message to Nuance that these practices are unacceptable. I know there are moles on this board sent from Nuance and don't want to endanger anyone's employment status but I need to know who is willing to fight back. I understand and sympathize with those who are struggling. I was there. The $500 paychecks for 80 or more hours of work (and that was on the grid). I can be contacted on here or via e mail. The attorneys name is Chuck Yezbak. This is a link to his website. He is a good man and agrees that what Nuance is doing to their employees is not only unethical but illegal. I have linked his website here for anyone interested. http://www.yezbaklaw.com/. It is time to send a message and as MTs learn to live like respected human beings again. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)