Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

they halve the lines so they don't have to have - a separate grid for VR

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 10:58 am In Reply to: Right. So what is the point of halving. It - is to only appear as though

I am the poster about 5% above. I really do not see any other issue that has a leg to stand on. They have covered their bases fairly well. No one cares how much or little they pay Indians or Filipinos. As far as the grid, they only promised us minimum wage. No, it is not a fair wage for what we do, but we don't have a union and that is all they promised and they do pay that although under duress sometimes and threats of firing you. But that is not illegal either.

For sure they are not treating us fairly, especially for the nit-picky, almost unobtainable metrics they have created and the difficulty of the work.

There is the issue of having us declare a schedule and then not having work for us, but I think that base might be covered now also. Pretty sure someone brought a suit on that one because a while back they declared that we did not have to flex, only if we wanted to, and California got special treatment (because California has stricter labor laws). Still, it might be an issue requiring some investigation since they did do that for a while (requiring us to flex).

Don't flame me please. Not trying to be a Debbie Downer, just trying to be realistic. What is fair and what is legal are two (or is that 2) different things. LOL.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)