Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Unhappy with nuance-Carpe Diem - Chaz

Posted: May 25th, 2017 - 12:39 pm In Reply to: Unhappy with Nuance - Carpe Diem

I have been waiting to hear someone come forward about law suits. I was shafted for quite a while 1.5 years by them and cheated out of pay for their so called penalties. Extremely stress full situation and unhealthy work place. Yes, constant changing of accounts, tier pay grid, but you never can get above anything decent because the infrastructure is set up so they cheat you and they end up with the bucks. I can't believe it has been about 5 months since I left and now is when I come across this post about getting legal compensation. I'm all for it. Thanks for the info. They keep making way too much off MTs sweat and don't value or appreciate their transcriptionists. You will always feel like you are just never good enough no matter how hard you try and how good you do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)