Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Was just a matter of time before their exciting - grid and pay practices were to

Posted: Mar 2nd, 2016 - 7:49 am In Reply to: Unhappy with Nuance - Carpe Diem

blow up on them. I'd also be interesting in finding out if India is held to the same grid. They are doing the same job, so they should also be held to same pay protocol. I'd like them to explain even the reasoning for the need for C-LPH. Why do the lines have to be halved? It's nothing more than smoke and mirrors to make one think they are making more or have the ability to make more. How many more people do they have to pay to even figure out the convuluted grid numbers each pay period. Look how long it takes to get a correction done when their math is wrong. All that adds up as they have to pay someone do do it. What a mess they have created. I'm sure the genious who developed this grid plan is long gone. Even they had to have known what a crock and scam it was. I hope their shareholders also find out how their profits are falsely boosted as the extra is coming from unethically stealing from the very employees who do the work and allow the creation of profit. I hope all is exposed to their customers who will think twice the next time their contracts are up and realize how Nuance really makes their money, off the backs of hardworking MLS' who are expected to walk across fire for such few pennies. Way to go, Nuance!

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)