Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Failure to flag - QA auditor

Posted: Feb 20th, 2016 - 11:37 am In Reply to: Failure to flag - Mountainwoman

Please Google AHDI Best Practices for QA; failure to flag is a legitimate category if your auditors use those guidelines and it sounds as if they do. If you have that on hand, you would have an easier time of calling them out when you think they made a bad decision or are grading you unfairly. It may seem like it to you, but I don't think it's being done on purpose to cause you to fail an audit. If the grading is not consistent from one audit to the next, you have a problem. I do QA for a living somewhere else, and I have specific guidelines to follow, I don't just make stuff up because I'm out to screw the MTs. I know I don't have to read these posts, but I'm getting a little tired of hearing about the mean QA staff and auditors who are out to get you. Try the job for a while, the grass is not greener on our side of the fence. Refer to the guidelines, maybe it will help you to understand that things are done for a reason.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)