Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

hate to flag because it is such a pain - anon

Posted: Feb 19th, 2016 - 10:13 pm In Reply to: The reason for that - sm

I've been flagging if they dictate the age wrong if they don't dictate a DOB; it is a pain though to write a note in the QA box,but I have found on multiple occasions that ADT will list a patient as female when the patient is referred to as a male consistently through the report and has a male name. I always flag that too. My problem with flagging is when it might come to a gray area; they say something in one area of the report that might/might not be a discrepancy in another part of the report, yet we are supposed to correct that, like CKD stage 2-3 in one part of report, CKD stage 3 in another part, who am I know to know if perhaps that was truly what the doctor meant? But I did have a report today that the doctor listed an operation that was totally in a different part of the body where he was dictating; that I did flag.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)