Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

So sorry - mom22

Posted: Feb 13th, 2016 - 12:15 pm In Reply to: Nuance - waldrorm

I don't know whether to LIKE this or DISLIKE this. That is horrible, but it is what Nuance is trying to do, and that is something my TSM told me. They are in competition with themselves, but the overall goal is to try and get as many accounts as possible on their VR platform. And yep, it means a few will stay to clean it up, but the others won't have any work. The recent articles regarding Nuance and radiology prove that! There will always be accounts that VR just may not work with. Our local hospital tried it, and it did NOT work, so they went back to in-house but eventually fired them to hire a company. What I'm noticing is doctors are complaining more and more about the mistakes, but they aren't willing to pay the money to make that better.

Either way, you've paid your dues and been dedicated, and it is so incredibly sad that yet again Nuance has just thrown away good people.

I'm really sorry and pray that you will be okay for you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Post A Reply Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)