Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: gall bladder surgery.. (Views: 55)

Congrats!! I hope your new job is GREAT. - A former "princess"

Posted: Jan 26th, 2016 - 11:40 am In Reply to: HAPPY, HAPPY, HAPPY - ANON

Even when I was a former "princess" on this board (ambulatory acquisition, and that is what we were called here. z.) I knew that it could not last. I always knew we were lucky and there were probably some contract negotiations to keep our jobs the same for a time. It lasted for about 2 years, then, BAM, everything changed in about 3 months. Goodbye familiar accounts, even familiar managers. Hello revolving accounts from He//.

I was very, very thankful for the time we had, the time we were basically left alone, but was stashing money away from the grid plan knowing it would all change. There may still be some princesses left, maybe pets of their managers, but even they won't last much longer, and I know a lot have left.

I have now left and taken an IC position where at least I will be left alone to do my job, even though the pay is off the "grid." Not long for retirement.

There were some really good accounts that I miss so much. There were accounts that I was so devoted to that I would work early, late, weekends, holidays, anything, anytime to get them done and within TAT and happy to do it. Not any more. So burned out now in a relatively short period of time.

Good luck to you all !

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)