Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 46)

If They Do That... - Meh

Posted: Dec 31st, 2015 - 3:06 pm In Reply to: Not a new pay grid - just another way to - sm - Tired MT

...they should also reward us whenever we note an inconsistency dictated or when dictated "mg" and we know it should really be "mcg" and we note that. And what about adding cc? They should pay us for that. They are accumulating bad karma for their unfairness and selfishness. They will get their comeuppance. Meanwhile, I remain steadfast in always trying to do the right thing regardless of my current "status" in life. In fact, I donate to charity (yes, I can still afford to with my pitiful pay because I have no one to support but myself) and my sponsored dog at Soi Dog sent me an appreciative letter as well as a video showing that he is doing well a couple of weeks ago and wished me happy holidays.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)