Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 33)

Just take a look then - mom22

Posted: Dec 30th, 2015 - 12:35 pm In Reply to: It was probably a management official. - Tired

Well, sometimes my hair does get a little out of control, but troll I am not. All you have to do is take a look at some my posts to see I'm a peon just like many of us and have my fair share of disgruntled posts along the way. However, yes. They probably do troll..and I don't mean the doe-eyed kind but the ones under the bridge!

Either way, a thank you is a thank you, and heaven forbid anyone in management muster a thank you anywhere at all! Take it where you can get it because it is never forthcoming anywhere else.

Alas, it is from a simple MT who felt bad for those who were posting they were working and probably crappy notes at that, covering for vacationing MTs, and hating every minute of it, I'm sure.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)