Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Smaller company - That is where I am now

Posted: Dec 19th, 2015 - 8:54 pm In Reply to: Despite how bad Nuance is, smaller - companies pay worse

I worked for the other devil company, i.e., MM. I couldn't take it any longer and quit going to Proscript, which for two months was great and then horrible and I was fired. Moving on, no jobs in sight, I took an IC job with a smaller company. Now 4-1/2 years later, I am still there, but only because I could never find anything else and believe me I tried

I was paid 8 cpl, no weekends, no holidays and a great account and very flexible.

We lost that account and now are doing something else, which is more difficult. Our pay was cut to 7 cpl and eventually going to all voice at 4 cpl.

We have never once been offered weekend differential, or anything that would pay us more money. Just type and what you type is what you get paid for.

Do I like it, no, but it is a decent company with great QA and good accounts, so I will stay until the bitter end. I cannot take the larger companies and the testing, ESLs etc. It is truly a shame, but this is a PT job for me and even though I may only make between $12 and $15 an hour, it beats anything else I have seen out there and I have tried applying for other jobs, but at my age 65+ as they say, no one wants me. I just do what I can.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)