Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

Still, on the same account - mentioned before

Posted: Dec 19th, 2015 - 6:29 pm In Reply to: My guess, on some accounts, meds are in list form. - sm

With the 10 Meloxicams there were perfectly respectable lisinoprils and ranitidines, so what gives?

Is it a matter of training the speech engine maybe so it eventually gets it, so maybe drugs which are transcribed more and thus corrected more make it to the uncapitalized format?

The most depressing thing to me is about Nuance is that you simply cannot tell me they don't have the firepower of software engineers to fix this stuff in a jiffy and be entirely responsive, IF THEY WANTED TO, but again this proves that making things better for MTs is not on their radar at all.

Now I could definitely believe making things more difficult for us to make money would be something they would assign their engineers to, no cost spared. That is what makes them so very very nasty.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)