Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 60)

Or chips - mom22

Posted: Dec 14th, 2015 - 8:18 am In Reply to: dictators chewing gum - inconsiderate morons

My kids get in trouble for smacking gum or chewing with their mouths open. I actually had a doctor choke because he was speaking with something crunchy in his mouth, and he continued speaking through the gags!!!! Not once but TWICE! I'm pretty sure I was told as a kid not to speak with food in my mouth because I could choke. One would think a medical professional would know that as well. And it's really a pet peeve of mine. I just think they're too stupid to realize how loud it is in our ears. I wish we could make them sit and listen to their own dictation. My TSM told me I can comment "background noise" if I have some problems hearing because of eating. What I really want to say is "chewing something crunchy from a bag that apparently rattles like a snake, and you can't hear a dang word he says. Someone needs to eat before they go to the office!" THAT, she said, I cannot do.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)
  • dictators chewing gum - inconsiderate morons (Views: 557, 2015-12-14, 8:08 am)
    • Or chips - mom22
      • or carrots - or apples (Views: 350, 2015-12-14, 8:32 am)
        • Agreed - mom22 (Views: 638, 2015-12-14, 8:37 am)