Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: GMR.. (Views: 33)

I do a little for just one account - booklover

Posted: Dec 8th, 2015 - 12:25 pm In Reply to: Radiation oncology? - TIM

Disclaimer: I have no idea what Nuance has available beyond what I myself do, and I doubt anyone can make a blanket statement about RO work. For me, I just encounter an occasional dictation (10 a week?) by 2 dictators on my primary account, which are treatment summaries or followup notes or consults. It's editing (which is 99% of my work anyway), on eBeyondText. I'm sure there are many other dictators, on other typing platforms, depending on the specific account. There's some lingo to learn, but not terribly much -- again, that is for the reports I myself do. In the past, I had a dictator with a heavy accent who dictated longer reports in more detail, but I managed to figure it out with the help of the samples and Google of course. The SR is pretty accurate because it is "used to" my dictators by now. Hope this helps.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)