Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

WebClock - hopefully out soon

Posted: Dec 7th, 2015 - 4:49 am In Reply to: Monthly meeting? - NTS MT

Recording a call without consent is a crime, but that would not preclude you from answering the phone or calling in and notifying whomever is on the phone that the call is being recorded. That is your right.
Besides that, I understand that the employment agreement states that we are required to have a phone and participate in calls when necessary. However, it is illegal for Nuance to ask us to participate in ANY work related activity for free and that includes telephone calls. I have started asking my manager exactly how to code webclock as it is not production and it is illegal for them to count a call against our line count and against our pay, and in order to document that I was working. Plus, if I am working they are required to pay me, so if they are mandating I answer my phone I need to know how to code it in WebClock prior to the call. So far, she has cancelled every call since.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)