Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Coding.. (Views: 78)

7 CPL - Not the OP

Posted: Dec 4th, 2015 - 9:54 am In Reply to: Employee or IC. 7 cpl is pretty - low

Yes 7 cpl is low and yet that seems to be the going rate now. I am an IC and was making 8 cpl, which isn't all that great either, but it was a good account and I had the flexibility.

Unfortunately we lost that account and the new one we are acquiring pays 7 cpl and 4 for VR and they want to turn this account over to VR immediately.

So not only is the work getting harder, due to ESL and voice does not do what it promises, even after years of doing the same dictators and IC jobs are about all you can get, unless you work for the bigger companies, i.e., Nuance and M*Modal, et.al., and get beaten up by them, it is either time to get out of transcription altogether or take what they are offering now. It is truly sad.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)