Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 35)

Control Freaks - We are production

Posted: Nov 12th, 2015 - 9:23 pm In Reply to: The main thing is, they aren't paying us - sm

I sometimes get good work at the beginning of my shift and get ahead of the game and then slow down towards the end or vice versa or I just work steady, depending on my mood. If I just want to do the required lines, I do that, if I want to do more, I do that too.

My point, as long as I am giving you what you want, what difference does it make. If I get my lines in 7 hours, I should be able to not work for the last hour, again it is up to me, not them. Either raise the line count quota (god forbid) or like so many have stated, leave us to do our job.

You know if you're treated fairly and paid fairly (which we aren't), this whole thing would be moot.

Control freaks is being kind to them. More like Nazis!

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)