Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

I HATE FRIDAY NIGHTS - anony

Posted: Nov 6th, 2015 - 6:41 pm

Every Friday  night is the same.  ALL the garbage dictators come on and dictate.  Frequent LONG pauses as they sit there and space out.  No way am I going to work OT when the worst of the worst are dictatiing. 

I remember when I switched, or was  strongly "encouraged" to take this shfit.  I have since found oiut that people with less time than me are not working weekends.   I had been working Sunday thru Thursday.  I loved that schedule.  Know that I will NEVER see it again. 

I HATE WORKING FRIDAY NIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  I hate clocking on anymore knowing what lies ahead.  Horrible sound quality which will never be fixed because it is the MT/ME's fault, dictators who cannnot speak English, constant auditing and so on and so on.  I need an attitude adjustment or a really big MARTINI.

Where is my fairy godmother?

Sorry for the rant but I am sick and tired of being sick and tired. 

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)