Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance

You've got to be kidding me - sm

Posted: Oct 26th, 2015 - 6:00 pm In Reply to: you could and probably are missing huge chunks of information that way - pto

I don't know about you but I've listened through my fair share of those 60-minute dictations at regular speed and not once did the dictator or anyone else for that matter come back on with any information to be added to the report.

When Nuance starts paying me at least $15 an hour I will be happy to sit there and listen to every single one of those 60 minutes of the latest gossip at the nurse's station, the football or baseball game going on.. etc. Until then, I will continue to keep doing what I've been doing.

Don't I care about the patients? Of course I care.. about as much as the doctor who left the phone off the hook.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)