Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

I really understand your post, happens - to me all the time, hate it

Posted: Oct 26th, 2015 - 7:23 am In Reply to: Clinics are becoming a PITA. Calling today to schedule - the husbands well male exam SM

At one office front people demanded I give a number to call in case of emergency (husband works out of town most days) and my reply was "911."

The first of the month I was called (while I was working) to set up my mammogram for that month. This was approximately the 5th of the month. Told them working, on production, no time, would call back and the woman was insisting I stop then and make the appointment. When I made the appointment and went in for the mammogram had my paper ready stating they were not to call the number previously given as this is a work phone and under federal law if written down a place not allowed to call.

Have a new PCP appointment set up for this coming week. Have already told them no phone calls. I carry around a daily planner and write all appointments down, do not need reminders because just a nuisance to me. Some times I do not have my phone close by, a room or 2 over and I am having to stop what I am doing and run to answer the phone?

One previous doctor's office called me, get this, a total of 5 times to remind me of 1 appointment, 3 auto calls and 2 from a real person. I stopped going there.

Years ago when you had an appointment you were not called each time. I don't know why the change now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)