Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Only have a cell phone, no other phone and - if I tell you I am busy and

Posted: Oct 26th, 2015 - 8:48 am In Reply to: Explanation and suggestion - Annoyed, too, but ...

on production, I know about making the appointment and I will call back and then a person continues to insist I drop what I am doing and make the appointment then I perhaps come off as a screaming harpie? I do not mind giving my email address. The mammogram place uses emails to send out notices, then email me regarding upcoming appts, etc. There is usual a notice- if you miss an appointment then you are charged XX amount. I have told them fine with me because I don't miss. Strange to me that say 20 years ago this was not a common thing to have to be reminded, never getting a call for a reminder. I guess the newer generation so addled as to not be able to keep up with their own appointments.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)