Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Main Board

Thanks but am 1 of the supposed ageing - parents and if I can keep up

Posted: Oct 26th, 2015 - 3:10 pm In Reply to: Wondering if you run to next room for other calls? - Molehill, not mountain.

with all the numerous pages of instruction in doing my job, I sure do not want for someone to try to micromanage me somewhere else. I don't have to go to the doctor unless I want, my choice. I have voice mail. I have on my headset, pair of glasses and sometimes the office might call. I have to take off the headset, change to reading glasses in order to see the # coming in and if I tell you I am working and cannot talk, does that mean some idiot on the other end just does not get it and continues on? If I give you a paper saying DO NOT CALL then use email. Offices can use that for their notes, so why not me? One place said HAD to have a number in case of emergency. 911 is a good start as far as I'm concerned.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)