Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Nuance Today's Top Viewed: Here come the Andrews crew lol .. (Views: 46)

Exactly what I think. sm - mt2

Posted: Oct 20th, 2015 - 8:32 am In Reply to: This is not worth crying over. - frustrated.

I actually was doing pretty good with the grid. Making more $$ and was satisfied with this place.....then my main account started running out of work. The reason .... the hospital system is dividing up their work between us and other companies. It's only going to get worse. So I have to take a new main account. For the last few months I'm losing $3-500/month. Yes I know it takes time to get going on a new account, but this one uses the same platform. It's QA ripping apart my reports. I was even docked 2 major points because I could not understand pt's name and no # was given. Unbelievable. Now I am ready to move on from here. And I think you're right - you make more money than they like, they take away your account.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)