Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Company Board

You have never worked for them, you know all about them, - I have been there for years and still do not know

Posted: Oct 12th, 2015 - 5:15 pm In Reply to: It matters if you are trying to set the record as you - seem to want to do.

I am truly amazed you would have so much information when others, including me, don't have. I worked on an account, same one they got directly from the hospital where I used to work and that lasted for over 5 years. Just signed onto a new account with TTS in the last 6 months. They told me it was new, but you said they are not getting any new ones. You never worked there so I guess I would say you probably have the information rather than the ones who are in charge there. You tell me what their pay scale is while saying you never worked there? You tell me they do overflow from another company. Again this 5+ year worker knows nothing about this. Now I get this. I am supposed to take this posting as truth from someone who has never worked there, who knows how much their pay is/is not, who knows they do outside work from another company, who knows they have no new jobs coming in, is this correct? Do you realize how you sound???

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)