Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

M*Modal

Honestly, crap like this is why I want to leave. - sm

Posted: Oct 7th, 2015 - 8:14 am In Reply to: swap board for OT - what the...

I'm so sick of working for a giant corporation with so many hoops to jump through, so much red tape, so many supervisors who feel the need to make more forms & red tape to justify their positions. When smaller companies need help/OT, they let you know & you jump on whenever you can or want to - they happily take whatever you can give. Not here - we have to beg the scheduler to approve us to help them with OT & adhere to a strict schedule. No thanks. I'm done helping out now that they've way over-complicated it for no reason whatsoever.

I'll never enter a swap request either. How much unpaid time would we spend emailing back and forth while also submitting the multiple requests to see if they're "granted" by our fairy schedule mother, and if not, start over trying for another shift. I'm actively searching for a different job. All this mess with the TSAs & overly aggressive audits has tipped me over the edge.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)