Home     Contact Us    
Main Board Job Seeker's Board Job Wanted Board Resume Bank Company Board Word Help M*Modal Nuance New MTs Classifieds Offshore Concerns VR/Speech Recognition Tech Help Coding/Medical Billing
Gab Board Politics Comedy Stop Games Faith Board Prayer Requests Health Issues

ADVERTISEMENT

Coding / Medical Billing Today's Top Viewed: OVER.. (Views: 39)

Thank you OP - My opinion

Posted: Aug 27th, 2015 - 9:34 pm In Reply to: I'm the OP and I don'tthink she has an attitude....I think you - are overreacting. She says

The others are upset with me because I suggested that Andrews might not be your only option, which for me would be a red flag; rule # 1 in business is not to look down one's nose at the competition. If you choose Andrews I hope it's the perfect fit and that you land a great job working at home right after you graduate.

To the person who stated that one can be hired as a transcriptionist, I suppose that is true if one doesn't mind working for pennies on the dollar with no guarantee of steady employment. That is how things are now in the MT world, regardless of the quality of a person's education. Most schools discontinued their MT programs quite a while ago. For Andrews to continue to take people's money and to even suggest MT as an employment choice is a real disservice, but I suppose it's a way to steer people into the coding program. Like it or not, I have a right to say what I think.

ADVERTISEMENT

Reply By Email Options

Complete Discussion Below: ( marks the location of current message within thread)